A version of this article originally appeared on Yacht Sales Academy.
Do you know which visual or psychological techniques to use to reduce the perception of your boat’s price?
Perception determines reality in our lives.
It can easily be influenced if you know how to do it. I am going to share with you a few of the most simple and efficient techniques to do so.
There is a huge mismatch between what science knows and what businesses do.
My goal is to help you reduce this gap by sharing with you the best studies, research and techniques to boost your sales and grow your business.
Pricing Boats to Sell
How you market your boat and present pricing can impact how consumers feel about buying.
Some basic marketing techniques include:
- Font size, color on your pricing list
- Using words that sell
- Graphical positioning of prices
- Consumer perceptions of pricing
Let’s get right to it by reviewing 18 amazing and simple techniques:
Latest posts by Vincent Finetti (see all)
- 18 Tips to Perfectly Price Your Boats for Sale - January 27, 2017
- What do Boat Buyers Want or Need from Dealers to Buy? - October 14, 2015
- 7 Ways to Capture More Sales Leads at Boat Shows - April 13, 2015
- Why You Might be Wasting 97% of Your Marketing Budget - February 6, 2015