Get enhanced visibility on Marine Marketing Tools by sponsoring content on a topic relevant to your product/service in boating
Our sponsored content opportunities have been developed to give you prominent exposure while contributing value to the general content of the site.
Since sponsored content sits alongside editorial content, it can go a long way in building a brand’s credibility and strengthening a brand’s message and favorably influence perception of the sponsor’s brand.
Additional Benefits/Exposure Include:
- Sponsored article content remains on MarineMarketingTools.com with no expiration date
- Featured article highlight in sidebar for first month
- Articles are available in category archives and through related articles
- New articles are highlighted in the next monthly newsletter
- All new articles are continuously promoted throughout our social media networks
Sponsored Content Opportunities
- Sponsored Article ($125) – written by you, the advertiser (informative content that offers value to reader)
- Custom Sponsored Article ($200) – written by our editors for you (in-depth related topic, review or other topic of choice)
- Targeted Sponsored Article ($100) – sponsor an existing article
All Sponsored Content is clearly marked as a “Sponsored Article” at the beginning of the article with the company name/logo and 1 outbound link.
How to get started:
- Choose your Sponsored Content type**
- Provide content for articles:
- Sponsored Article: Fully written article & images for publication (400-600 words minimum, including photo)
- Custom Sponsored Article: Resources for article to be written & any supporting images
- Advertiser Attribution: advertiser must provide company logo, brief description (~25 words) and 1 outbound link
**SCROLL DOWN TO “REQUEST SPONSORED CONTENT” FORM BELOW TO GET STARTED
A few things to note:
- We ONLY accept quality companies (with products and services valuable to the boating industry) as sponsors and advertisers
- Category and topic must be relevant to boaters and/or the boating lifestyle
- We reserve the right to edit articles prior to publication and maintain editorial rights to all content on our site
Boating Lifestyle Advertising
Interested in targeting recreational boaters? Check out our Sponsored Content Opportunities on MyBoatLife.com – which also include the ability to add Branded Content Promotions on Facebook.