2013 Tampa Boat Show invites all hands on deck by featuring more hands-on activities that showcase boating lifestyle
In preparation for the 2013 Progressive Insurance Tampa Boat Show, the show is announcing on August 8, 2013 plans to introduce more interactive activities and special event features to showcase the boating lifestyle alongside regularly scheduled new and used boat exhibits.
Scheduled for September 6-8, 2013, the 48th annual Tampa Boat Show will feature hundreds of boats on display for potential buyers, along with the latest marine accessories.
Adding to the boat show exhibit will be aquatic attractions and activities for anyone interested in the boating lifestyle. According to show manager Larry Berryman, “From fishermen to divers and novice boaters to experienced captains, the Progressive Insurance Tampa Boat Show has a wide range of activities to entertain and educate people of all ages and experience levels, including on-the-water training, a chance to SCUBA, dozens of boating and fishing seminars, and much more.”
Tampa boat show interactive event highlights include:
- Discovery Network’s Deadliest Catch star Johnathan Hillstrand will be on hand for interviews and autographs
- Be a Diver Pool where anyone 10 and older can take the plunge and discover the world of diving in a heated, 15,000-gallon pool
- Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training series offering one- and three-hour power boating workshops in areas such as Basic Docking and Fundamental Boat Control; Open Water Boat Handling & Safety; and Anchoring and Multi-Vessel Rafting Techniques
- Fred’s Shed DIY Seminars & Interactive Learning Center for free professional advice and hands-on clinics on boat maintenance, repair and upgrade techniques
- Fishing Center for seminars covering topics for anglers
Show manager Larry Berryman also notes that boaters in the market to buy will be greeted with a large selection of new boats with dealers bringing in more big boats than ever before at the Tampa Boat Show. More details and tickets are available at TampaBoatShow.com.
Marketing Best Practices
The Tampa Boat Show is using best practice techniques of engaging potential buyers with more activities that reinforce the positive benefits of the boating lifestyle. By educating and entertaining consumers, more potential buyers will be enticed by everything that boating has to offer. Getting more interactive at boating events is a marketing best practice that works for marine industry events both large and small.
Latest posts by News Editor (see all)
- Dealership Tools Launches New Marine Industry Website - June 24, 2020
- Massachusetts Marine Trade Launches New Boating Jobs Site and Video - March 14, 2018
- “Vacation on Demand” Campaign Launches for Boating Industry - June 20, 2017
- New Boating Podcast Highlights Marine Industry Experts and Recreational Boating - April 24, 2017