Marine businesses can tap into a new private label program to ‘Build Your Own Brand’ with popular stand up paddle boards
SUP ATX, the world’s largest manufacturer of stand up paddle boards, is announcing the unveiling of a new private label solution for marine businesses to sell SUP ATX products under their own brand name. The new private label program officially launches at the Outdoor Retailer Show in Salt Lake City, Utah July 31 – August 3, 2013.
The private label program is being marketed as BYOB – or Build Your Own Brand – offering marine businesses of all sizes the ability to easily privately brand their paddle board products with affordable pricing, low minimums, high margins and available door-to-door delivery.
The private label solution offers marine businesses looking to start a SUP business or add to an existing marine business product line with multiple options:
- Add Paddle Board Sales to Your Existing Business
- Start a New SUP – Paddle Board Sales Business
- Start a SUP Paddle Board Rental Business
- Add SUP Paddle Boards to Your Camp
- Add SUP Paddle Boards to Your Rental Dock
- Partner with SUP ATX, the #1 Paddle Board Maker
According to a statement by SUP ATX president Mike Bill, “We have a solution for anyone that has ever entertained the idea of building private label products. We can give them the opportunity to put the largest SUP Company in the world to work for their brand!”
SUP ATX will be offering the program to businesses in the United States, Canada and Australia starting fall 2013.
Marine Marketing Opportunity
For entrepreneurs looking to start a marine business, a private label solution eliminates a lot of start-up risk and new business hurdles because there is already existing value and brand awareness with the existing product. According to a statement by SUP ATX, private label products allow the buyer to set their own margins and build their brand name at the same time.
To learn more about the Build Your Own Brand private label program, visit the SUP ATX booth at PV100 at the Outdoor Retailer Show or contact SUP ATX at outdoorretailer(at)supatx(dot)com.
Latest posts by News Editor (see all)
- Dealership Tools Launches New Marine Industry Website - June 24, 2020
- Massachusetts Marine Trade Launches New Boating Jobs Site and Video - March 14, 2018
- “Vacation on Demand” Campaign Launches for Boating Industry - June 20, 2017
- New Boating Podcast Highlights Marine Industry Experts and Recreational Boating - April 24, 2017