NMMA creates toolkit of marketing materials to communicate and promote recreational boating industry issues
The National Marine Manufacturer’s Association (NMMA) has released a new Advocacy Marketing Toolkit giving marine businesses resources and materials to promote issues important to the recreational boating industry.
The new advocacy marketing resource center from NMMA has been added to nmma.org, serving as a one stop shop for your government relations and advocacy marketing needs. It houses a variety of free downloadable materials available to boating businesses to assist you in communicating about important issues and advocacy work across the boating industry.
The kit includes information and resources for Boating United, Ethanol Consumer Awareness and American Boating Congress available for free for you, your members, employees and customers.
Boating United Marketing Tools
Boating United is a community of boating businesses, enthusiasts and supporters that are united to help shape government policy that affects the boating industry and boating interests. Boating United is the grassroots platform of the recreational boating industry, comprised of boating manufacturers, businesses and supporters who share the common goal of protecting and promoting the industry.
Marketing tools for Boating United include:
- Boating United Toolkit Materials Document to create emails, newsletter articles and other communications to your members, customers or employees about the importance of advocacy through Boating United.
- Boating United web banners (in a variety of sizes)
- Boating United Infographic [JPG – 731.74Kb]
Ethanol Consumer Awareness Marketing Tools
The Ethanol Consumer Awareness program seeks to help marine businesses alert consumers about the danger of E15 in boating. Through a partnership with the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI), a variety of “Look Before You Pump” materials and logos are available to share with dealers for in-store displays, customer communication, and marketing. Logos can be used to create, or include in, your own marketing materials.
Marketing tools for Ethanol Consumer Awareness include:
- Look Before You Pump Consumer Fact Sheet
- Look Before You Pump Rack Card
- Look Before You Pump Logos (in a variety of sizes and formats)
- NMMA “No E15” Warning label
American Boating Congress Marketing Tools
The American Boating Congress (ABC) is a comprehensive legislative conference that brings together recreational boating industry leaders to formulate public policy and present a unified front on issues that impact marine businesses. Available marketing and promotional materials offer a one-stop shop for communicating with your company or customers about ABC.
Marketing tools for American Boating Congress include:
- ABC Infographic
- Boaters are Voters Web Ads (in a variety of sizes)
- Give Boating a Voice Web Ads (in a variety of sizes)
To download free boating advocacy tools, visit NMMA’s Advocacy Tools resource page.
Latest posts by News Editor (see all)
- Dealership Tools Launches New Marine Industry Website - June 24, 2020
- Massachusetts Marine Trade Launches New Boating Jobs Site and Video - March 14, 2018
- “Vacation on Demand” Campaign Launches for Boating Industry - June 20, 2017
- New Boating Podcast Highlights Marine Industry Experts and Recreational Boating - April 24, 2017