Fuel incentives offered for new boat purchases on select models through July 31
MarineMax, the largest recreational boat and yacht retailer in the U.S., announces a new incentive program called “Fuel Your Summer” that provides fuel allowances for new boat purchases June 15 – July 31, 2013. The fuel incentive campaign is available on select models offered by participating MarineMax dealer locations in New Jersey, Maryland, Minnesota, Georgia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York and Florida.
The fuel incentive offer is good on MarineMax premium boat brands that include Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Bayliner, Scout and Sailfish. Available fuel incentives in form of a gas card (or cash equivalent if selected) include:
- Sport Boat $500
- Sport Cruiser $1,500
- Sport Yacht $2,500
- Yacht $5,000
- Bayliners $250
- Harris FloteBote $250
- Crest Pontoons $250
- Nautique $750
- Boston Whaler with single engines $500
- Boston Whaler with twin engines $1,000
- Scouts with single engines $500
- Scouts with Twin engines $1,000
- Sailfish with single engines $500
- Sailfish with twin engines $1,000
In addition to the fuel incentive, MarineMax continues to provide new boat buyers with other incentives like the MarineMax Go Boating Kit (including safety gear, dock lines and more), and personalized owner orientation for new boat owners.
Marine Marketing Opportunity
The fuel incentive program offered by MarineMax helps to eliminate the “pain at the pump” many new boat owners may experience. Gas card promotions are a great way to take the edge off of high fuel costs and ease a boat buyer into a purchase. This campaign helps potential new boat buyers jump-start their boating season by supplementing some of the initial cost of ownership.
For more information on the MarineMax fuel incentive campaign see Fuel Your Summer information on their website.
Latest posts by News Editor (see all)
- Dealership Tools Launches New Marine Industry Website - June 24, 2020
- Massachusetts Marine Trade Launches New Boating Jobs Site and Video - March 14, 2018
- “Vacation on Demand” Campaign Launches for Boating Industry - June 20, 2017
- New Boating Podcast Highlights Marine Industry Experts and Recreational Boating - April 24, 2017
Comments are closed.