Canadian new and used boat listing site gets optimization and performance upgrades
Digital media publishers of Canadian marine & powersports listing sites, Digital Era Media Inc. (Think DEM), has announced the launch of the 5th generation of their MyDealers.ca publishing platform on their new and used boat listing site BoatDealers.ca. The complete website redesign features numerous improvements, optimizations, and performance increases.
The new version of the MyDealers.ca platform for BoatDealers.ca was developed from the ground up utilizing the latest web technologies.
New features for the 5th generation version include:
- An enhanced fresh layout
- New search and browsing capabilities
- Simplified URL addresses on all pages for improved SEO and navigation
- Detection of the visitors’ location to display the distance to each boat listing, showing the closest boats first by default
- Advanced image gallery, tabbed sections to view detailed boat information and drop menu navigation bar
As one of the most popular destinations for new and used boat listings in Canada, BoatDealers.ca currently gets over 1.17 million unique visitors per year and over 100,000 social media shares a year. The company anticipates increasing demand from the redesign and is planned to support it with upgraded server infrastructure to provide a faster user experience.
ThinkDEM produces BoatDealers.ca as part of their MyDealers.ca suite of websites which includes MotorcycleDealers.ca, QuadDealers.ca, and SledDealers.ca, creating a streamlined marketing solution for marine & powersports dealers. ThinkDEM plans to have continuous releases of BoatDealers.ca that includes email alerts of new boat listings, boat engines & trailers, and an innovative call tracking system.
Latest posts by News Editor (see all)
- Dealership Tools Launches New Marine Industry Website - June 24, 2020
- Massachusetts Marine Trade Launches New Boating Jobs Site and Video - March 14, 2018
- “Vacation on Demand” Campaign Launches for Boating Industry - June 20, 2017
- New Boating Podcast Highlights Marine Industry Experts and Recreational Boating - April 24, 2017