New dynamic website features improved navigation, better search functionality, social media interactivity and quick access to content
The USA Water Ski Foundation has announced the launch of a new website on July 1, 2014 that will support water skiing and all towed water sports in the United States.
The new USA Water Ski Foundation website will feature improved navigation, better search functionality, social media interactivity and quick access to news, educational materials and information about the Foundation and events throughout the towed water sports community.
“The new website is an engaging tool to inform members, industry partners, businesses, community organizations and the general public about the positive impact towed water sports have on society,” says Paul Chapin, USA Water Ski Foundation President.
This website also helps tell the story of how the Foundation is connecting and making a difference at the local, regional, national and even international levels. We also work in support of our National Governing Body USA Water Ski.
The new website will help to promote the values of the Foundation that come through family oriented water sports such as:
- Promoting a culture of health and fitness for today’s youth
- Offering educational opportunities through college scholarships
- Helping children and families around the nation to rediscover the importance of healthy lakes,
- oceans and waterways
- Advocating the principles of friendship, respect and fair play
- Demonstrating patriotism in the support of our Team USA athletes
- Preserving the history of these great moments for future generations
The Foundation also works closely with USA Water Ski, the only national governing body recognized by the United States Olympic Committee for all towed water sports. USA Water Ski consists of nine different sports disciplines (Water Ski, Wakeboard, Show Ski, Barefoot, Kneeboard, Hydrofoil, Racing, Collegiate and Adaptive).
Website visitors can view the new website when it goes live on July 1, 2014.
More Marine Marketing Best Practices to Read:
Latest posts by News Editor (see all)
- “Vacation on Demand” Campaign Launches for Boating Industry - June 20, 2017
- New Boating Podcast Highlights Marine Industry Experts and Recreational Boating - April 24, 2017
- Mariner Exchange Announces Android App and Coverage Expansion - March 31, 2017
- SureShade Launches New Website for Boaters, Boat Builders and Dealers - February 28, 2017