YATCO, a multi-listing MLS service dedicated to yachts, has announced a new website design and management platform called YATCO WEB PRO that allows yacht brokers and brokerages to easily design and manage their yachting websites.
YACTO WEB PRO™ is the first online website builder platform designed exclusively for the yachting industry, allowing yacht brokers & brokerages to create, edit & manage their own responsive web site in just minutes.
Operating as a cloud-based platform, WEB PRO is packed with cutting-edge functionalities, an unlimited number of high quality designs to customize to any brand and fit perfectly within any mobile device. All of the built-in worldwide and brokerage automatic search features for yachts are powered by YATCO. Best of all, WEB PRO™’s world-wide and brokerage automatic search features are powered by YATCO’s worldwide MLS database.
Rob Bowman of HMY Yacht Sales in Florida says, “The new WEB PRO™ system provides our HMY Yacht Sales team a fast, easy, and simple technology allowing them to create and maintain listings and related information themselves while expanding our reach and enhancing our brand online.”
Key features include:
- Designed exclusivity for yachting industry
- Brokers can build, create and customize on their own
- Built-in content management tools
- Fully responsive designs
- Featured yachts can easily be updated without a web developer
- Access to YATCO MLS database and lead generation
WEB PRO video overview:
WEB PRO™ also offers a variety of web hosting options including using your own domain name so your company is not giving search engine recognition to another company that hosts your website.
More Marine Marketing Best Practices to Read:
Latest posts by News Editor (see all)
- “Vacation on Demand” Campaign Launches for Boating Industry - June 20, 2017
- New Boating Podcast Highlights Marine Industry Experts and Recreational Boating - April 24, 2017
- Mariner Exchange Announces Android App and Coverage Expansion - March 31, 2017
- SureShade Launches New Website for Boaters, Boat Builders and Dealers - February 28, 2017