New website design and layout showcases over 2,800 free marine equipment reviews and how-to articles
MyBoatsGear.com, an online resource for boaters and boating professionals, has announced on July 19, 2013 a new and improved website design for their large library of marine resource articles.
The entirely new website layout and design for MyBoatsGear.com categorizes over 2,800 articles that cover a range of boating equipment, marine resources, how-to articles and more.
Categories on MyBoatsGear.com include;
- Technical Articles – covering topics like below deck systems, boating apps, personal gear, electronics, electrical systems and navigation
- Boat Equipment Reviews – featuring product reviews on anchoring & docking, hardware, marine electronics, nautical gifts, safety equipment, engine propulsion, sailing & rigging and more
- Used Equipment – featuring an online classifieds site UsedBoatEquipment.com designed around helping boaters sell items such as anchors, clothing, electronics, engines, navigation equipment, safety, sails, inflatables and more
MyBoatsGear.com was originally launched in 2006 by marine industry veteran Mike Hobson, and has since built an impressive library of informative and unbiased resources for the marine industry. With the vast array of informational articles featuring the latest boating gear on the market, the site serves as a resource for both industry professionals and recreational boaters.
According to founder Mike Hobson, “Because of the constant evolution in boating products and information, new reviews are continuously uploaded to keep the site current. Zimmerman Mariner Boatyard recently told us they use the site to keep abreast of all the latest developments.”
Visitors to MyBoatsGear.com can expect an improved website navigation, well-categorized common boating topics, and reviews and articles written with the average boater in mind.
Marine Marketing Best Practices
Tapping into first-hand industry expertise, MyBoatsGear.com has built a site that provides a useful and educational resource for the marine industry. The site recognizes that most buyers will do significant online research prior to a purchase – particularly in the marine industry where equipment and installations can be a large investment.
More Marine Marketing Best Practices to Read:
Latest posts by News Editor (see all)
- “Vacation on Demand” Campaign Launches for Boating Industry - June 20, 2017
- New Boating Podcast Highlights Marine Industry Experts and Recreational Boating - April 24, 2017
- Mariner Exchange Announces Android App and Coverage Expansion - March 31, 2017
- SureShade Launches New Website for Boaters, Boat Builders and Dealers - February 28, 2017